Tuesday
Woke up kinda late today...wasn't feeling that well. The first thing that i noticed was my voice...it wasn't me.
It was a bad case of sore throat...or at least i think it was...must have been the mee curry and the teh ais...i sounded like Riddick.
Somehow i felt kinda cranky and quizzy and tired all together. Thank God that it was only a one hour class. I barely got through that. Dunno lar..feel kinda not well...
tried some studying and stuff and the library...managed to go home for a while to cat nap before CF. By then my voice was squeaking when i tried to speak too much. Went home and just took a 2 hour vow of silence..
Led Praise and Worship today. While riding to CF, I guess I juz needed that extra grace to carry on..voice recovered a biiit. Wasn't too confident about myself...I guess you can never be too prepared when it comes to standing up there to lead.
The Alphas had Eng test today(u guys missed today)...but we still had a good number of faithful seniors...and they were all very nice.
Still could sing...Right from the start,,,it was a refreshing experience and I could sense something of God in the room...I guess it's juz one of those moments when God comes and delights in his people...broke two strings...I dunno..there were some technicalities that i wasn't too happy but God was teaching me to worship Him even when some music goes wrong, strings break, voice hurts...yet it doesn't really matter...coz worshiping God is beyond all those perks. Kudos to the band...Ju Lee(Piano-liked the 'You are my King' intro), George(Bass), Asher(Guitar) and Justin(Drums-still one of the best in CF..kencang).
Anyway it was a refreshing experience...how do i follow up with my life, with what i do in CF...how do i tally this ministry with my daily living...help me God..i am struggling with this issue..
I enjoyed CF as a whole. Pastor Daniel Singh spoke about learing to rejoice even in sufferings. Using the example of Paul and Silas(acts16) in prison:
1) They were treated unfairly
2) Responded in an unexpected manner
3) Saw unexpected results
I guess i needed to hear that...in our darkest moments...can we still pray and worship God...sometin i'm trying to do in these days...sufferings are real...how do we deal with it?
We have a new cool FES worker(need to remember his name) who is kinda hip. was a former chef. Yay..food during comm meetings....i guess this are exciting times for CF.
need lotsa rest...and need to study..and i won't be talking much anymor till i get better.
Anyone got honey and any ideas how to treat a sore throat...?
nitez
No comments:
Post a Comment