Many stuffs happened on Sunday...but I don't have a mind to blog now...juz givin a brief account..
Finally played in Youth Church...had the oppurtunity to play loudly on the beloved Fender Telecaster with Justin on drums. Though those in CF may not have seen him play yet...I regard him the best in his own way..one of the best in Cf. All due respect, there are many good drummers in CF,,Justin is one of the best...so get your facts right ok.(eh,,u owe me one teh ais)
Played footie at Serindit wif the gang. Could have played a better game personally.
Crashed at Justin's house on Sunday night with Joash to catch the Eng vs France...the plan was simple...study and do work until 2.45 am, then go and watch footie...
I had a crappy basic Law Assignment that i had been putting off for so long and had to finish it before Euro or my assignment mates would kill me...so there i was whacking Justin's keyboard for the next 2 hours...maybe 3 trying to understand and word the stuff...
i finsihed the stuff at 3.30,..missing the first half. Sigh,,,kinda sad coz England lost in such a way. Evidently it was the Liverpool players that caused the two goals...Heskey convieniently fouling up in front of the Eng post for Zidane to do his stuff...and juz a two mins after that, Gerrad making that blunder..man...For those who wathced..u would understand me. I guess this is all pretty boring like Greek to those non-footie enthusiast...hehehee
We slept at around 5. Justin volunteered to sleep on the woodwork(but wif a mattress). Not much name-calling or all that..it was a minute of silence..then the symphony of snores..I won't mention names (psss...it was the short hair wan).
Not in the mind for blogging...
Having Cf tmrw...yay...having test on fri..not good
God bless..
No comments:
Post a Comment