Monday, September 25, 2006

Just one of those quiet moments...

Just having one of those difficult quiet moments...this is a real simple song but a very profound truth...


My Friend
Words and music by: Justin Lee

Looking back on all I’ve done
I see myself come undone
But I see You staring back at me
In love

Looking back on all my regrets
I see myself with all my sins
But I see You hanging on that cross
For me..


Chorus:
O Lord my God, my Friend indeed
You are my Help, my Strength, my
Need
When all else fails there You are for me
Looking back upon myself
I see the imperfections in me
Then I know that this shows the perfectness
In you

As I see You stretching Your hand out
In love
As I feel You knocking on my heart
I know
I know that Your Love knows no bounds
Now I know that the guilt and shame no longer hold me
For Your Love holds no bounds
Now I know if the world around me is troubled
In You shall I find
my peace


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i like this song a lot...it speaks to me...
When all else fails...there You are for me....

No comments: