The event was organized by International Business students as part of their project...which i didn't really know how grand it was till i went to the venue myself, the lighting, the deco almost NOC standard...it was held in MMU Melaka's Main Hall..
Being so caught up with Kuantan, we did not have the luxury of rehearsing much for this gig, in fact the only rehearsal we had was when we were at the hall during their full dress rehearsal...a day before d real thing.
We only did two songs and one of them was MJ's Heal The World accompanied by the IB choir. I think if i had known it was this grand, i'd probably would have prepared more peace-themed songs that night... besides, they had a whole list of other multi-ethnic performances...which i thought was rather cool...

Justin singing his song..."I Will" ...check out the nice lighting tones...and all these pics were taken by camera phones...

The sound system provided by SKH was really really really goooooood...*droool*...it was flawless in my opinion.

check out the lighting...the hall was packed and nice and grand...great crowd...=)

Can you see VJ in the screen at the back? It was live camera feed all the way...

It was a T-shaped stage...somethin like United Live style...wif justin and I at the bottom tip of the T.

group pic with some of our IB friends...someone said Aya was pretty...haha..gotta agree with that...*grin*
not many cf ppl coz it was CG night...

hmmm...yea, i know my hair was...WAS..super short...no choice la...but i think at the time of this posting...it's a bit longer...LOLZ...
Yea, VJ endorses Yamaha...

Up to today, i still keep thinking that I should have stood on that chair at the back while doing this 4 bar solo piece...that would have been some showmanship...hahaha...if only...if only....haih....
and what an awesome crowd...waving and singing along.....isssh....i would have loved to perform more that night if only i could rewind time...
I really wanted to play something more...but i think the theme of world peace kept us a bit restricted in terms of playing on the spot....oh well...more gigs will come... =)
I made the stars in the skies
And I put a pair as your eyes
Although I may seem oh so far
I’m actually by your side
I will never leave you
I will never forsake you
bridge of "I will"
words and music by Justin Lee
IB night was impressive...we really enjoyed ourselves...i really liked the atmosphere, the lights, the sound...thanks for having us play again...kudos to you guys...
No comments:
Post a Comment