Friday, July 01, 2005

Melaka Tour 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It has been a tiring week for me. I had a really fun weekend. We had our annual CF Melaka tour, where we will bring the freshie Alphas for a trip around Melaka. Being a melakan myself, I always seize this oppurtunity to go visit all the places i usually take for granted.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We waited at Emerald Park at around 9.30am...Deric:This dude looks like my long lost brother...

This year we went to the usual places : Hutan Rekreasi in the mornin, and then to the famous chicken ball rice in Jonker for lunch. This was followed by the all magnificento melakan cendol...i had two bowls...warrr..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Caught Red Handed...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Justin and his...er...big mouth...(Cendol place..yummY)

We headed to Pantai Kundur around 5pm to enjoy the beach.
Some friends and I bought a rm2 kite made of plastic(the size of the palm of my hand) tied to a rold of thread...and made these babies fly when we were at the beach..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Go Fly Kite lar...literally

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
These are my favourite twins, posing with me...girls, these guys are single...so pray about it first ok??=D(louis and lucious)

We had dinner at the Pantai Kundur Ayam Golek. I freaked myself and my friends out by recalling ghost stories around the table..somethin i kinda regret coz i had a sleepless nite..hahaa.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Around 8.30, we left for the Night Safari. It was fun, and rather relaxing since we took the tram.(how do you spell it) instead of walking.

I think this may well be my last Melaka Tour...I really enjoyed every moment of it...really fun. I took some pics (none in the zoo, coz wasn't allowed)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Feeling emo, coz this will be my last Melaka Tour...(by the way, the girl isn't me ok)

For more pics...go to my webshots: http://community.webshots.com/user/jason_roag

No comments: