Thursday, March 03, 2005

Impressions Prom this weekend

PG 165 will be playing in the Impressions Prom by SPARC this weekend as the jazz band...i reckon it will be entrance music or some part of the prom...

I think it's great for exposure and experience. Getting to sit with Disagree and Reshmonu is a bonus point for us...hope we can make friends with them...hahaha.

After watching Talent time and stuff...have been pondering about PG 165...and the stuff that we do...I guess I don't want to be like some of the bands i see on stage,..how can i be different? The music i play, the lifestyle I lead, the words that I say and sing...I mean the world is not scarce of entertainment, let alone music...but some of the crap i see in society is just...yuck...that's not life man.

I love what we're doin now....hope that we will have more places the play in and make God great...

See you guys at the prom man...

p/s...some got this amusing pic while i was browsing through Hitz.fm 8th brithday bash galleries in held in sunway lagoon last weekend.

Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us" />
(this guy looks like he's leading worship or something...hahaha..pretty amusing)

Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us" />
(obviously he's the frontman of a local rock band...but don't know which)

No comments: