Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Chin Up...am I chocolate or tobacco??

I didn't know i tasted like chocolate
Thought i tasted more like tobacco...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

quotes from my conversation...(mel's quotes)

"all guys are jerks, all girls are evil"

"frienships/relationships are not like circuit boards that can be repaired" (paraphrased)

"although you feel that way, that you have been treated like a second class friend...always remember that you have a load of other friends who love you to death" (paraphrased)

"you need to surrender, the good things, the bad things, and the situations in your life that you think you can 'fix' in your own small world" (paraphrased)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after one of those "blasting car stereo" and driving 100km/h on small melakan roads to release pent up frustration about my cluttered up world...

trying to grow up and be a man...

hate that feeling of being forgotten...it's just a feeling...

Watched an episode of Journey to the West. In the scene...the girl was treating the guy really bad, trying to injure him, trying to kill him, trying to destroy him...

I asked my friend," I thought she was madly in love with him?"

My friend replied," Yea, that's why she's doing all those stupid things to get back at him for not responding"


hate + love? intense paradox
am i doing stupid things??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't know i tasted like chocolate....

Thanks mel, glad i found a friend in you too...you encouraged me, though you thought i was like younger than you, kid brother kinda thing...hahahahahaha...awesome art stuff...

hats off to mel the designer...

you are a priceless treasure...

on another note...CF was so full of people...no more chairs...almost. I am so encouraged by the bigger work that God is doing here

Don't pass me by, Lord

No comments: