It's about 5 days into my semester holidays...tonight is one of those nights that I'm actually staying home..haha. Realised that I have been spending a tad too much the past few days...hmm...well, some of it on stuff i needed to get during the break but most on spending time with my friends. In the past four days, i have watched The Village and Alien vs Predator, played two bowling games, did some shopping...spending.
The Village was substantial...AVP was kinda really lame.Another thing that I've begin to experience is the phenomena of sleeping really late(or really early in the morning like 5 - 6 am) and waking up around noon. I think I'm making up for all the lack of sleep that I got during the exam week...yea rite...actually I have been watching a lot of The Simpsons and also some MACROSS anime that i got from Deric.
Besides that, we also played football with the likes of deric, abel, justin, joash, solomon, tze seong, tze wei, edmund...finally getting some opurtunity to sweat out after living in a 'veggie-state' kind of routine of sleeping, waking, studyin, eating, sleeping, studying, supper...yada yada...the work out was good.I think I'm kinda privilged to have finshed my papers within one week as compared to some of them who had papers till Saturday of the second week..i mean the campus must have seemed kinda empty by then. Imagine the feeling of watching your friends digging movies and going home and packing...while you're rotting wif da books..
Kinda looking forward to MMU CF Melaka camp from Monday to Thursday at HCC Cameron Highlands...the place of mixed memories for me...hope they dun become nightmares..
Feeling kinda 'duh' at the moment...plz excuse me...
Happy Holidays fellow MMU people...
No comments:
Post a Comment